Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello's and How Do You Do's

I have a love affair with my senses and combining them in any way possible. For example: Currently I am writing while eating a piece of chocolate while also listening to the enchanting music of Carla Bruni. Can life really get any better at this moment? I won't overanalyze that question and just go with a loud No. Perhaps an Amen.

I have always been a faithful reader to my 'Blogs' folder in my Favorites list...but I've decided it's about time I join the masses and put my own voice out there. Someone's gotta hear it right?

I am currently 21 and going into my last year as a theatre student. Having just returned from a semester abroad in Northern Ireland with not only a changed outlook on life, but a fiance - I'd say the next year will involve a lot more changing and growth. I can't wait to gobble up every little juicy bit, no matter how under or overcooked. May is graduation, June is the wedding, and as of then, I will be a permanent Northern Ireland resident.

My interests cover everything from learning how to bake a French Baguette to hiking the Mourne Mountains to opening my own yoga studio to working with refugees to singing in a band to publishing a book of poems to sketching daily to getting a tattoo to going green to living and loving my future husband and wee darlin's to traveling anywhere my feet will take me to breathing and grasping and absorbing and LIVING.

I want to write about my daily adventures here...even if they are about my first failed attempt at French Bread. Attempt two is tomorrow. Bring it on yeast.

0 comments: